Know our history
Cárnicas Aquilino, S.A. was founded in 1910 by Mr. Aquilino Pascual Blanco, and his son Julián Pascual succeeded him as manager of the company, of wich now he occupies the position of president. He is assisted in his task by his two sons Aquilino Pascual, the director of the sales department, and Ricardo Pascual, the director of the production department. In 1988 we were recognized by the E.C, and as of that year, our main activity was the manufacture of ultrafrozen meat products, especially hamburgers, meatballs, san jacobos and breaded in general.
In 1995, we purchased the trademark of Bocata`Shop, and this acquisition strengthened our position in the Catalonia and Andalusia markets. In april 2004, we achieved certification from the Spanish Islamic Institute, thus being authorised for manufacture of Halal meat products therefore permiting expansion in muslim markets located in France, Morocco and Senegal. Our meat products are elaborated from fresh meats, carefully selected in authorized slaughterhouses and are subjected to strict quality control. The facilities have been totally renovated recently and are equipped with every tipe of modern and state-of-the-art technology. Nowadays, we export our products to European countries such as Portugal, France, Italy, Cuba, Morocco, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Angola, Madagascar, Ivory Coast and Seychelles Islands.